Cardinal Logisitcs Management Home Delivery Helper in Seattle, Washington
Home Delivery Helper
Seattle, WA, USA Req #2217
Thursday, June 10, 2021
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Accompanies drivers with delivery of home goods and small appliances to individual homes. Assists with loading and unloading of truck. Provides assistance with assembly and/or installation of delivered goods.
Assists with loading and unloading truck
Assists with assembly or installation of products
Pulls orders as necessary
Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds consistently.
· Customer service skills.
· Ability to read a limited number of two to three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between a series of numbers.
· Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and use division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Seattle, WA, USA