Amazon Web Services Global Supply Manager in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS’ Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
The successful candidate must be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with high attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, program management experience, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, lead executive-level reviews, and communicate effectively.
The ideal candidate will not only raise the bar on driving schedules and deep diving into data, but is a person who actively participates with a strong curiosity to understand the business end-to-end, and has a track record of using data to influence decision makers.
In this role, you will:
§ Create and clearly communicate supply schedules, priorities, and status to multiple internal and external stakeholders.
§ Design, develop and maintain scalable and reliable analytical tools, dashboards, and metrics that drive key decisions and resource prioritization.
§ Serve as a key member of the AWS Infrastructure supply chain team in helping to define and deliver complex supply chain strategies.
§ Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal technical teams to guide the direction of activities that will impact our supply chain.
§ Produce written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders to help shape solution design.
§ Handle multiple projects at once, deal with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who gets results and is comfortable working with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
· Bachelor’s or an advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, finance or related technical or quantitative field.
· 6+ years of work experience in supply chain, planning, procurement, manufacturing or 4+ years with an advanced degree.
· 3+ years of experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, Pivot Tables, SQL, Tableau, etc.
· 2+ years of experience in program, project, or product management, or leading an implementation of a product.
· MBA or advanced degree in engineering, supply chain or other quantitative disciplines.
· Experience in data centers, an infrastructure service provider or similar technology company.
· Global Supply Chain Experience
· Fluent in multiple languages preferred
· 10+ years of relevant supply chain experience
· Understanding of the implications of different operational choices to guide teams and leadership to best solutions for the organization
· Analytical skills with a high degree of proficiency in data mining.
· Able to model supply chain strategies to define cost and performance impacts, trade-offs, and risks
· Ability to think big and drive innovation throughout the supply chain
· Must be analytical and have a passion for diving deep
· Effectively communicate relevant information at all levels of the organization
· leadership and coaching skills
· Has created an innovative global supply strategy for the organization resulting in a tangible benefit to the business
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs