GCP Applied Technologies Fireproofing Sales Representative in Seattle, Washington
- Maintaining contact with established customers and developing new prospects in the Western US marketplace. This includes Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, British Columbia, and Alberta.
- Service existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory in accordance with company’s policies and programs.
- Analyze customer needs and formulates solutions using all resources made available by the company.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and to aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied Technologies (formerly GRACE) Fireproofing by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and to keep management informed concerning them.
- Work closely as part of a North American sales team.
- Cooperates and assists fellow salespersons, sales managers, marketing personnel, customer service, manufacturing, and other company personnel.
- Ability to support and influence diverse customer base of sub-contractor customers and architects through office, specifications, and field activities
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, association meetings and trade shows.
- Bachelor's Degree required 3-5 year's experience selling value-added products in a construction related field Construction industry sales experience desirable
- Broad knowledge of services, products and basic sales techniques
- Demonstrate ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as part of a team
- Possess good problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate product solutions.
- Possess a strong sales orientation, comfortable with cold calling and ability to fill the pipeline with opportunities
- Maintain up to date records through computer systems (i.e. CRM). Strong presentation skills.