Hyatt Financial Analyst in SEATTLE, Washington
Join us for an incredible opportunity to lead in our Finance team and work closely with our Operations teams as our Financial Analyst! Our Financial Analyst will be a part of “ A Seattle Collection ”, a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
The role of the Financial Analyst is to provide key insight into operational parameters and standards on a departmental level with A Seattle Collection – Hyatt Regency Seattle, Grand Hyatt Seattle, and Hyatt at Olive 8 . Working under and reporting directly to the Area Director of Finance, as well as supporting the Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst will be responsible to observe then decipher current operating practices and metrics across the Collection. This Analyst will utilize various technological tools and systems applications with the goal of optimizing Hotel operation efficiencies while working collaboratively with the operations team to drive productivity, cost out opportunities, and to ensure Collection financial targets/KPI are met. The Financial Analyst will evaluate and develop cost control methods, including but not limited to labor, cost of goods sold, and other operating expenses, in all aspects of Hotel operations. These and other responsibilities may include:
· Coordinating and administering the labor efficiency improvement model
· Conducting pricing and cost analysis and general audit procedures
· Evaluating the overall operational methods of handling, storage, and recovery of operating supplies and guest supplies
· Identifying positive and negative cost trends
The ideal candidate will possess a calm and confident demeanor while interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
This is a nonexempt leadership position. The salary range for this position is $76,700 to $115,300, equating to $36.88 to $55.43 per hour. Decisions regarding individual rates will be based on a number of factors, including experience, qualifications, and education.
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks!
· Position is eligible for relocation assistance
· Medical & Vision insurance
· 401(k) & Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
· Basic Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· New Child Leave & Adoption Assistance
· Paid Time Off
- Full-Time Colleagues:
· Vacation Time
10 days (80 hours) earned upon completing 1-4 years of service
15 days (120 hours) earned upon completing 5-9 years of service
20 days (160 hours) earned upon completing 10 years of service
(2) Floating Holidays per year
(6) Paid Holidays per year
Regular Part-Time Colleagues:
Pro-rated vacation hours earnedon 1-year anniversary based on average weekly hours worked during the previous 12 months of employment
Jury Duty Leave
Seattle Paid Sick & Safe Time
Extended Illness Days – unused sick and safe time in excess of 72 hours converted to Extended Illness Days at the end of each calendar year
· Employee Assistance Program
· Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
· Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 90 days of service
· Free colleague meals during shift
· Hyatt Colleague discount program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· ORCA Pass subsidy
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 1,150 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, caste or any other group protected by law.
- ·3 years of professional work experience in hospitality and hotel industry preferred·Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred·Professional work experience in Finance or Accounting preferred·Must have strong analytical and organizational skills·Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially with Microsoft Excel, is required·Experience with Kronos and/or Hyperion preferred·Must have strong working knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems, including the labor management systems·Experience in general audit procedures·Good oral and written communication skills
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle
Organization: Grand Hyatt Seattle
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEA004716
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs