Starbucks Coffee Company finance manager, FP&A Capabilities Center in Seattle, Washington
The pay range for this position may be narrower than that displayed, depending on where the work is performed.
Now Brewing – Finance Managers! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As finance manager within the newly established Financial Planning & Analysis Capabilities Center (FP&A CC), you will lead the Programs and Initiatives team supporting Corporate G&A investments through a new agile operating model.
As finance manager, you and your team will…
• Lead planning & analysis for complex cross-functional programs, working across FP&A CC team, coordinating with peer Finance teams, and business partners to develop and deliver business cases and status updates
• Own, prepare, and communicate complex analysis to support critical business initiatives and decisions
• Present leadership updates regarding initiatives, programs, and projects
• Lead Strategic Planning and QIP process for Corporate G&A functions
• Foster cross-functional relationship management across FP&A CC teams and business partners
• Provide coaching to team and peers
We’d love to hear from people with:
• Progressive experience in financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and business planning 7 years
• Applicable industry experience 3 years
• Contributing to and leading cross-functional teams 3 years
• Making recommendations to and influencing decision makers 3 years
• Prior management or supervision experience 3 - 5 years
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to lead a team with multiple work streams and priorities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starbucks Coffee Company
- Starbucks Coffee Company Jobs