Amazon Web Services Executive Business Partner, AWS Tax in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Tax is seeking an experienced, energetic, inquisitive, customer-focused and self-motivated Executive Assistant that displays a great deal of attention to detail to support one of our Vice Presidents. The candidate must have solid organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across teams. The candidate will be an experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements for the leadership team. Have a high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism in handling executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. Candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key job responsibilities
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Assist the Executive Assistant team(s) to foster a cohesive and effective work environment
• Work closely with the leadership team and other Executive Assistants across the organization to provide support to the organization
High School or equivalent diploma
5+ years of experience providing support to senior leadership or 3+ years Amazon experience
Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support the VP and his/her teams in multiple locations and in multiple time zones
• Ability to look around corners and anticipate needs or areas for improvement
• Act as a trusted business partner to senior level management
• Manage both domestic and international travel and process expense reports. Process any VISA requirements
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items to include meeting notes and action items
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs