Sinclair Broadcast Group Executive Assistant in Seattle, Washington
Sinclair Digital has a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant! Our team is seeking a self-motivated, dependable, and goal-oriented professional who can assist with daily business needs and be a resource for C-Level executives. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable serving as the point of contact among the executive team, outside vendors, employees, and business partners, in addition to handling day to day administrative tasks and providing support. We're looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for multiple C-Level executives (70% of role)
- Coordinate arrangements for visiting Sinclair employees and partnering vendors
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate itineraries
- Process expense reports
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for multiple executives
- Pick-up, sort, and distribute daily mail
- Place orders for office supplies and materials
- Promptly respond to correspondence via email and phone
- Manage information in a timely and accurate manner
- Copy, fax, and scan documents as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Job skills and requirements:
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt well to change
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player who can provide support across the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Previous experience working in an administrative role is required
- The ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
High school diploma required; an associate degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.