Amazon Web Services Executive Assistant in Seattle, Washington
The AWS Worldwide Specialist Organization is seeking a self-driven, highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant to support two directors. This position will own driving improvements and processes for a fast growing team while also providing high impact administrative support to our business leaders.
This role is responsible for a wide range of activities, including management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements, tracking key deliverables, coordinating domestic and international travel, expenses and budgeting, project coordination, and document review. Other activities include coordinating meeting agendas, facilitating key team activities (such as all–hands meeting planning to employee engagement activities), office management, planning and execution of space reconfiguration and assisting with new hire onboarding.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional, who has demonstrated using strong business judgement with success, while working in a highly ambiguous environment and has advanced prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously. They will be a detail-oriented, experienced planner with the ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently, while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor and most importantly, grace under pressure, while working in a fast-paced, goal-focused work environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage complex calendars and scheduling requirements
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Manage team space, including moves, reconfigurations and new hire on-boarding
• Organize, execute and assist with team activities (staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Build processes to drive efficiency in planning, reporting, and communication within the team
• Support key annual operational planning processes, business planning and performance review cycles
• Act as a liaison for executive’s direct reports
• 5+ years of administrative experience at the executive level or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
• Experience booking international and domestic travel
• Experience managing an executive's calendar
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Event and team morale planning experience
• Experience with new hire onboarding, team moves and space planning
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive and/or confidential information
• Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
• Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs