Amazon Executive Assistant, Alexa Devices, Sales & Marketing in Seattle, Washington
The Alexa Product, Sales & Marketing team seeks a driven, highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant supporting the Director of Product, Sales & Marketing and the Director of Product Management. This position will own driving process improvements across the team, while also providing high-impact and timely support to two dynamic leaders. Additionally, this role will work with a fun and energetic marketing team, and the Executive Assistant will be responsible to maintaining the exciting team culture.
Key job responsibilities
The EA is responsible to a broad variety of tasks including:
• Managing two active calendars; meticulous attention to detail in scheduling, coordinating and planning internal meetings, agendas and appointments; planning detailed domestic and international travel, completing expense reports
• Planning, managing and executing ongoing key team activities (staff meetings, all-team meetings, training, offsites, town halls, skip levels, morale events)
• Composing and preparing business correspondence; keeping the executive’s communications organized to filter low priority items and focus on important information
• Serving as the "gatekeeper" to the executive office, screening and prioritizing appointments/meeting requests while always providing polite and professional communication
• Communicating on behalf of the executives directly with the leadership team and other stakeholders across the organization
• Training other administrative staff on company policies and best practices
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
A day in the life
On a day-to-day basic, the Executive Assistant will maintain the Executive's calendar, keeping it organized for weeks in advance. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will partner with other team members on team events, space administration, and building a proactive outlook for upcoming meetings.
About the team
The Product, Sales and Marketing team is a dynamic and exciting team that is eager for an Executive Assistant to join to help keep things fun for them, while also keeping their businesses and executives on track. They are always happy to support the Executive Assistant.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
Experience leading process improvements
Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $59,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $142,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. This position will remain posted until filled. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Amazon Jobs