The Boeing Company Digital Product Strategist/Owner in Seattle, Washington
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Digital Product Strategist/Owner to join our Corporate Communications Digital team in Seattle, WA. This position will focus on transforming the way we digitally offer and market our services offerings to customers in the commercial aviation, general aviation, and government segments and will work in scrum, agile environments.
*Key responsibilities will include:
- Own the creation and prioritization of the product backlog for specific digital products including digital marketing environments and e-commerce sites
- Shape and own the product road-map and vision
- Lead cross-functional product teams through process of clarifying requirements and delivery expectations with business stakeholders
- Help product teams deliver products that deliver rapid and regular business value for the client
- Oversee initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts in coordination with analytics teams
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
*Basic Qualifications (Required)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with digital marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as: Cost-per-click (CPC), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), Customer Acquisition Cost (CACs) etc.
- Experience with customer research and customer journey mapping
- Experience communicating effectively in multiple business areas (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, operations, technology) and time zones.
- Experience that comprises both solid business understanding as well as expert understanding of high-quality digital product delivery.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Job Communications & Branding Spec
Title: Digital Product Strategist/Owner
Requisition ID: 1800064798