Aerotek Dietary Aide/nutritional Assistant in Seattle, Washington
Nutritional Assistants Wanted!
Nutritional assistant: Performs a variety of clerical/technical duties in support of patient nutrition. May orient patients to the Room Service program; receive meal orders and perform computer data entry; monitor patients’ menu selections; and assemble and deliver orders.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
• Current State of Washington Food Handlers Permit required.
• Demonstrated competency in safely and/or accurately operating a variety of equipment including, but not limited to: fax machine, telephone, food delivery carts, Aladdin heater, coffee brewing equipment, alphamate pager and refrigerator units.
• Ability to log into/log out of a PC, navigate around a PC, and use MS Office software.
• Ability to provide quality customer service in a serious, sensitive environment.
• Ability to manage several simultaneous tasks and set priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Benefits: (once a fulltime employee)
•Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
•Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
•Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
•Flexible health spending accounts: DCFSA and FSA
•Health Savings Account - (HSA) for use with the high deductible health plan
•Short and long term disability programs
•Employer paid life insurance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs