Morgan Stanley Client Service Associate** in Seattle, Washington
Client Service Associates help shape the future of service by modernizing the client experience through an elevated standard of care. The Client Service Associate assists with the development and growth of business through engaging and utilizing the full capabilities of the firm. This is a key role that requires an understanding of firm policies, procedures and firm capabilities in order to deliver the full firm to clients.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cultivate and enhance new and existing client relationships through active communication with clients, processing client requests, resolving inquiries, providing guidance and making sure key information and documentation remains current
- Identify and assist with Firm services and solutions that support clients’ needs including banking products and services and secure, digital offerings like Morgan Stanley Online and Morgan Stanley Mobile
- Confirm authorization and authenticate client when processing requests
- Onboard and maintain client accounts, including collecting client information and require documentation, processing money movement transactions as an example
- Review and take appropriate action on client account alerts
- Partner with Financial Advisor(s) in developing a business plan and delivering against a client service model
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Actively engage in available training and education programs – including firm strategic priorities, professional development and staying current on policies, procedures and new platforms and attend scheduled targeted/monthly field service professional and/or training calls
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
*Education and/or Experience*
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- College degree preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
- Willingness to obtain Series 7 (GS), and Series 66 (AG/RA) or Series 63 (AG) and Series 65 (RA)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and results driven
- Business Service Manager
Salary range for the position: $35,000 - $85,000 per Yr. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. The successful candidate may be eligible to participate in the relevant business unit’s incentive compensation plan, which also may include a discretionary bonus component. Morgan Stanley offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave consistent with state and local law, Parental Leave and 10 Vacation Days annually), 10 Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit mybenefits.morganstanley.com to learn more about our benefit offerings.
Morgan Stanley's goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Job: *Wealth Management
Title: Client Service Associate**
Requisition ID: 3246453