Slalom, LLC Azure Application Architect - JO-2201-15647 in Seattle, Washington
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/1984734 Who You\'ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
What You\'ll Do
- Work as part of a team to design and develop application platform solutions
- Implement and modernizing cloud applications and technical solutions using the combination of Azure IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, or Micro-Services patterns
- Research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems
- Design, develop, implement, and release high quality custom software solutions using Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Regional travel up to 30%
What You\'ll Bring
- Experience developing and delivering custom production enterprise applications
- Experience analyzing and modernizing legacy applications with Azure Application and Data Services such as Azure App Service, Azure SQL Database, and Azure serverless offerings
- Experience developing cloud-native applications using containers and/or Azure PaaS services
- Experience in application lifecycle management (ALM) and DevOps automation including CI/CD pipeline development, Azure DevOps, and GitHub
- Modern programming experience with platforms such as .Net/C#, TypeScript, Angular, React or Vue.JS
- Knowledge of building serverless & micro-services architecture using Azure Functions, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Services
- Knowledge of modern system integration & analytics services like API Management, Event Grid, Event Hubs, Logic Apps, Notification Hubs, and Azure Log Analytics
- Experience with identity platforms such as Active Directory and Azure Active Directory as they relate to application development
- Experience designing and instrumenting applications with a focus on runtime observability and supportability
- An understanding and comfort level with the pillars of cloud development - Reliability, Security, Cost Optimization, Operational Excellence, and Performance Efficiency
- Some experience with hybrid workloads and on-premises to cloud connectivity
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We\'re honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune\'s 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
Compensation and Benefits
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that includemeaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly \$350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For this position, the base salary pay range is \$100,000 to \$1 0,000 and the targeted base salary range is \$125,000 to \$160,000. In addition, individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual\'s skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans\' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.