J&J Family of Companies Associate Marketing Manager- C-SATS in Seattle, Washington
C-SATS, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Institute within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices.
C-SATS leverages first-of-its-kind technology to offer a performance management system that uses a unique combination of data, analytics, artificial intelligence and human insights to evaluate and improve surgical skills. Combined with the Johnson & Johnson Institute's vast educational resources, surgeons and operating room staff are empowered with confidential, objective, near-real-time reviews of cases and personalized recommendations on how best to improve their technical skills with the most effective tools and resources available.
Rooted in robust research across a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington, C-SATS was formed in 2014 and joined the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in 2018. C-SATS enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for unbiased assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers. Using validated tools, skill levels are then benchmarked and tracked over time. Technical skills are correlated to measure subsequent improvements in outcomes such as blood loss, complication rates, and 30-day readmissions. C-SATS has already demonstrated value in some of the nation’s largest health systems. Learn more about us at csats.com or engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
C-SATS’ systems and processes are on the verge of significant scale. We are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to help us meet our ambitious growth objectives. You will contribute to the strategy development and own and lead the execution of enterprise marketing and branding strategies. Your efforts will support sales enablement and help ensure customer success. You will help amplify the brand story and value proposition through digital and traditional communications channels, helping us meet current and future customer demands for the C-SATS platform.
Collaborate with key leadership to develop marketing and communication strategies and tactics to support business goals and position C-SATS across target markets. Specific efforts and initiatives may include:
○ Brand Strategy | Contribute to the development of brand strategies for the C-SATS platform and related key initiatives, including establishment of value proposition, targeting and segmentation, positioning, channel management
○ Communications | Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success and Account Management teams to gather input on prospect and customer needs and objections and ensure strong alignment with the C-SATS platform, messaging framework and company strategy
○ Content | collaborate in strategy, development, execution and analytics
Thought Leadership/SME positioning and content
C-SATS Webinar Series development and execution
○ csats.com Website | collaborate in strategy development; execute enhancements, optimization and updates
○ Societies & Associations
Identify, prioritize, create and oversee relationships with relevant groups and societies to grow C-SATS’ reputation and recognition throughout the industry
Research opportunities, establish priorities and drive engagement
○ Meetings & Conventions (M&C)
Lead a comprehensive corporate presence for all event/conference sponsorship and/or participation opportunities that highlight C-SATS’s brand and drive business development leads
Build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support
Develop and manage Call For Speakers system to increase C-SATS visibility and positioning as Subject Matter Experts (SME)
○ Media and Public Relations | collaborate in strategy development, create holistic view of efforts, project manage and execute designated aspects of outreach to healthcare, financial and business media (based in part on editorial calendars and trending topics)
○ Advertising | collaborate in strategy development, manage holistic view of efforts, execute designated campaign aspects
○ Brand positioning one-off requests/project management
○ Budget management and tracking
Contribute to the development and success of a high performing, collaborative, team
Continually refine marketing processes, procedures, metrics and tools using data and competitive insight for growth
Be an ambassador for the organization and build valuable, strategic relationships with partners, customers and media
– BA/BS degree
– Minimum 6 years business experience with a concentration in marketing
– Prior experience managing and representing a company and brand externally
– A solid understanding of software solutions and/or platform related technologies, ideally coupled with experience managing a portfolio of applications
– Exhibited skill in actively establishing relationships with staff, executives, partners, customers and agencies/vendors
– Innovative thinker with a proven ability to blend a start-up mindset with a large corporate environment and operate as an effective, strategic manager, as well as deliver on the tactical execution
– Experience utilizing data and analytical acumen in decision-making
– Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
– Strong business sense with an ability to make decisions in a changing environment and in anticipation of future needs
– A consistent track record in developing, evolving and executing scalable marketing strategies.
– Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively work with senior management and executive constituents
– Extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy
– Self-motivated and resourceful, embracing change and new technologies
– Strong sense of responsibility for the happiness of customers and coworkers and adherence to J&J Credo.
Our Culture is Fabulous and Forward Thinking:
Being a part of the C-SATS team is awesome! While we remain a lot like a startup, we’re also a part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. In addition to a world-class standard benefits package, including pension, 401(k) match, bonus and a competitive salary, we have perks such as:
– A really fun group of co-workers
– A beautiful office space in the heart of downtown Seattle
– Top-of-the-line computers, dual monitors, and standing desks
– Causal dress code
– Exciting and energizing company outings
– Generous time off for full-time employees
– Parking/transit commuter pre-tax benefits
– Pet insurance
– Endless developmental opportunities, including Financial Aid to Education (FATE)
We have a collective success culture: everyone contributes to how we win. Cross-functionally and across the company, we share common goals and work tirelessly for our customers. We learn new things every day, support one another, and we value work-life balance (truly—without balance we will not find sustainable success).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.