Rose International INC Artist in Seattle, Washington
Position Title: Artist
Position Number: 292844
Location: Seattle, WA
Desired Skill Set:
Visual, 3D Max, Maya, Photoshop
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Visual Effects Artist
Location: Seattle, WA
Client is looking for a VFX artist to join their real time experience team here in Seattle. We are looking for a specialist who both excels in the creative side of content creation and the technical side of VFX. This special effects artist should be excellent at problem solving and enjoy testing the new waters of VFX in VR. This is an onsite individual contributor position.
· Concept, create, and implement visual effects for real time virtual reality.
· Rapidly prototype and iterate on ideas and the creation process.
· Collaborate with environment artists, concept artists, designers, and engineers.
· Communicate ideas with other VFX artists and the Art Director to create and maintain artistic styles and content.
· Work to optimize effects to run efficiently at high frame rates while sustaining high visual fidelity.
Skills: Skills and Requirements:
· 2+ Years working in game or film in the role of Visual Effects Artist.
· Experience or demonstrable knowledge of a modern game engine (Unreal, Unity, etc).
· Experience in basic 3D content creation in a common software package (Maya, Modo, 3ds Max).
· Node based shader/material creation.
· Experience with VR VFX.
· Additional knowledge of rendering pipelines/content optimization.
· Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)