Robert Half International Applied Scientist in Seattle, Washington
• BS or advanced degree (Microsoft or PhD preferred) in computational linguistics, machine learning, statistics, computer science, engineering, or related technical field or equivalent detail oriented experiences
• 5+ years of experience in researching, implementing, training, testing, deploying, and monitoring advanced machine learning or NLP models
• Deep understanding of core NLP/NLU algorithms, tasks, model architectures, and open-source resources: Neural Networks (BERT, CNNs, Attention, etc,), rules-based approaches. Named Entity Recognition (NER) and Disambiguation, syntactic dependency parsing.
• Strong Python skills, preferably with one or more of the following additional languages: PERL, Scala, C++, C#, NodeJS, Java
• Experience with various machine learning platforms like TensorFlow, pytorch/Torch, Keras, Scikit-learn, Spacy, Sagemaker, Azure ML, Google ML, Google prediction API
Perl, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Scala
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04410-0011592678
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs