Comcast Application Support Supervisor in Seattle, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates work flow within the major work unit. Ensures compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Promotes a customer-driven service culture. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Act as key communication contact and point of escalation for operational issues and management
- Identify, manage and work with customer and internal teams on all operational risks and issues and resolutions
- Ensure that operational process (change management, incident management, release management etc )are continuously reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure continuing maturity of service delivery
- Identify and work with internal teams and customer on service improvement initiatives including training needs
- Review and manage SLA reporting
- Provide leadership to the technical support groups for quick resolutions to customer
- Work with operational teams to ensure timely resolution to trouble tickets.
- Ensure consistent follow up with product teams regarding customer-impacting product defects and feature requests.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Act as Incident Response Manager (IRM) to provide leadership to the technical support groups for quick resolutions to customer and network or server issues.
- During Incident Response, manage the communication and coordination with the Development and Operation teams as necessary to come to a quick resolution, and follow up with RCA investigations
- Interface with Operations Management to improve network health and performance, application support and internal development projects.
- Manage cross-team processes.
- Promote best-practice within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail oral and written communication skills required
- Experience with change control and ITIL process
- Experience with high availability systems, Software as a Service, Cloud technology and related SLAs
- Understanding of Web Services technologies, including SOAP, REST and related standards.
-This job is being posted for Seattle, WA, however we will consider candidates for our Centennial, CO location.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer