One Workplace AMA Project Manager in Seattle, Washington
We are Splice. We believe that people with a purpose need a place to be their best. From Seattle area skyscrapers to the Pacific Northwest’s premier Universities and medical facilities, we design and create insightful spaces with the latest technology providing our clients an environment that embodies their image and encourages success. Workspace Development is the professional services division of OpenSquare, providing FF&E project integration, post-occupancy and MAC management for some of the most well-known companies in the Seattle area.
As a Project Manager you will provide leadership for our on-site teams in project integration and coordination of all aspects of furnishings, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) projects, post-occupancy facilities management and MAC (Move/Add/Change) Projects.
Please note that this role will require travel 20%-40% of the time.
The Project Manager will:
Lead complex projects through the full project lifecycle including initial planning, scheduling, issue identification, resource and vendor management, communication planning, product procurement, deliverable definition, change orders, on-going risk management, and project closures
Work closely with clients and client representatives to determine clear project requirements, deliverables, deadlines, budget, and more
Define and manage project budgets, billings, financial reporting, vendor contracts, and other critical project documentation
Meet and communicate with client regularly to provide project status updates, identify risks, and manage emerging issues
Identify opportunities for improvement and cost-savings for use with internal teams and external clients
Conduct project close out meetings; identify lessons learned and opportunities for improvement
The Qualified Candidates will have:
5-7+ years of experience in architecture, interior design, facilities management, system furniture or related area
Experience leading complex design, facilities, or construction project through the full lifecycle
Subject matter knowledge of one or more of the following:
· Architecture and construction (processes, projects, vocabulary, etc.) with the ability to read and understand project drawings and redlines
· Facilities management, FF&E project management, construction project management
· Commercial office furniture systems and applications
· Project Management: must be able to lead complex projects in commercial interiors environments and utilize core project management tools
· Team Leadership: able to lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to accomplish project results
· Influence: ability to achieve results through staff, vendors and customers
· Organization and Time Management: ability to manage and track large amounts of project information and maximize personal time
Location: Split between Georgetown and South Lake Union
15 days of PTO
9 Paid Holidays
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply today! We look forward to connecting.
Job ID: 2021-2008
External Company URL: https://www.open-sq.com//careers
Street: 5601 6th Ave South