Getty Images Agency Sales Development Executive, Hamburg (w/m/d) (15338) in Seattle, Washington
Getty Images\ \
Agency Sales Development Executive, Hamburg (w/m/d)
Internal Title: Field Sales Executive
Generous Commission Scheme, Pension Insurance, Capital Forming Payments, Lunch Vouchers, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program, Additional Holidays, Flexible Work, Volunteer Day, Additional Bonuses, and much more!!!
Who You Are:
- The Agency Sales Development Executive is responsible for encouraging and growing new business revenue, improving share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key influencers and decision makers with their target companies. The Agency Sales Development Executive has outstanding, specialized industry knowledge within the Advertising Agency segment and is a specialist in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and bold field sales techniques.
- This position plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. They work collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning activities, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops new business revenue streams.
- Leverages industry experience and proven business development skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential.
- Explores and develops new business opportunities from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and solution selling the portfolio of products and services to existing, high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Directly contacts clients through sales presentations and meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic account and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Uses Salesforce CRM diligently to supervise account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfills management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
What You\'ll Need:
Desired five years relevant sales experience - agency and/or media
Travels to onsite client meetings
Demonstrated ability to find and close new business
Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management
Demonstrated ability to balance multiple account priorities
Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills
Strong networking skills
Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools and Salesforce CRM
Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills
Industry related knowledge preferred
Must be able to cultivate and mainta