Kiewit Corporation Administrative - Southern California District 1 in Seattle, Washington
Requisition ID: 118748
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Business Management
Employment Type: Full Time Temporary
This is a temporary (3-month) position with Kiewit's Bridge and Marine District, the position will be located in Federal Way, WA.
Kiewit’s Bridge & Marine District headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, operates with heavy civil, marine, and industrial capabilities across North America. We are a leader in technical and traditional bridges, bridge like structures, marine structures, and dredge work. Kiewit Bridge & Marine is also the foremost constructor of floating bridges across the United States.
This position will be based out of one of our projects in Federal Way, WA.
• Providing day-to-day support with general administrative functions and team management needs (e.g., meeting coordination, travel support, team-building efforts, phone and email communication)
• Collaborating with and supporting team members, working on key projects and initiatives
• Providing basic design support for key company branding and marketing materials and events; helping organize and support key online media and video projects
• Helping the team with messaging, writing, editing, researching and related support for external and internal communications, as needed
• Managing key expense reports, invoicing and purchasing card transactions
• Tracking budgets and preparing related reports for team and company use
• Managing and scheduling inter-group and cross-company meetings involving department staff
• Prior administrative support experience required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Solid skills with peripheral technology such as printers, digital cameras, scanners and A/V equipment
• Previous track record of successfully meeting deadlines and project expectations
• Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as needed
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidence of important, sensitive information and materials
• Enthusiastic team player with an interest in helping the team stay connected and working effectively together
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs