Aerotek Administrative Assistant in Seattle, Washington
A company in the Seattle, WA is looking for administrative assistant! Candidates must be local to the Seattle, WA area.
1) Payroll for Craft employers to make sure hours are put in correctly, paychecks printed, corrections that need to be made, interaction with staff between guys on site and ones being entered in system learning payroll system: SAP, additional system for accounts payable (GEP).
2) Accounts payable – invoicing for office supplies, tracking down answers to make sure vendors are getting paid
a. New hire onboarding – getting new hire paperwork filled out and aligned with training schedule, know where they need to go, handle I9 (comfortable with speaking to people they don’t know)
1) Communication – interacting with entire job team (workers on site, other staff folks trying to get something paid for vendors
2) Ability to learn new systems/processes quickly
1) Accounts payable/payroll experience
2) SAP/GEP experience
Data entry, Customer service, Microsoft office, Administrative support, project coordination
Top Skills Details:
SAP, admin, learn payroll
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Biggest thing is ability to learn and keep a positive attitude. Min requirements: responsibilities can be taught, looking at values and character
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs