Robert Half Accounting Manager in Seattle, Washington
Growing, dynamic software company seeks a results-oriented, strong accounting manager for an immediate opening. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
· Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
· Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
· Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
· Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
· Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration
· Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
· Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
If interested, call Tiffany at 425.945.2031
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
· Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
· Minimum 6 years of recent relevant financial experience
· Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
· Solid technology and analytical abilities
· Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Relevant technology company (preferable SaaS) and start-up experience
· Knowledge of NetSuite Financials required
· Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs