Robert Half International Accountant II in Seattle, Washington
If you have 3 years of accounting experience and seeking the opportunity to join a world-renowned retail company, consider applying today! Robert Half is searching for an Accountant II for a 6-MONTH CONTRACT in SEATTLE, WA. Local candidates preferred - may sit on site in 2021.
• Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations for company owned international business units.
• Perform daily reconciliation and/or review of POS sales transactions to bank deposits.
• Prepare revenue related month-end and quarter-end P&L analytics for the both domestic and international segment and individual BUs, working in close collaboration with the international finance team, to support month-end reporting, including quarterly earnings release.
• Perform other duties that may be requested by management.
• Compare POS sales data to bank records for the Teavana retail stores. Identify and research discrepancies. Communicate to management unresolved discrepancies at end of each month. Record journal entries for variances and prepare bank reconciliations.
• 3+ Years of experience
• Accounting degree or equivalent
• Must help revamp and improve documentation
• Must be detail oriented
• Able to handle multiple changing and often competing priorities
• Excel - Pivot tables, Vlookup
• Organization skills - able to keep data organized
• Communication skills - Verbal and Written - communicate with management where assistance is needed and status on projects
• GAAP - Understanding of the impact of over/short at retail store, bank fees, recording of cash and credit card transactions in the general ledger
• Ability to work cross functionally and in a team environment
Please submit your application today! Interviews will be scheduled within the week.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: October 6, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04413-0011555355
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs