The Boeing Company Workday Solutions Architect - Learning in Renton, Washington
Boeing is currently hiring an HR Workday Solution Architect for Learning Management Data in St. Louis, MO or Renton, WA.
- Responsible for designing the Learning Management system using Workday to support business requirements in alignment with the Enterprise HR architecture direction and standards.
- Must have demonstrated ability to operationalize and streamline departmental work flows and business processes into IT applications.
- Understand follow Enterprise HR guidelines, and also utilize common application design frameworks and design patterns in your work.
- Serves as the technical subject matter expert (SME) for their application to other architects, and as a feedback loop back into the enterprise HR portfolio.
- Coordinates with functional and technical staff, leads system related projects and initiatives (such as, new releases adoption, and implementation of new functionality, and business process changes) in HR.
- Works in a multi-project, multi-team environment with both internal and external business and IT team members.
- Leads and drives the delivery of high-quality maintenance, enhancements, and project initiatives of HCMS platform.
- Monitors system performance and creates improvement recommendations.
- Understands business requirements to organize and develop a release road-map of future capabilities while aligning to Enterprise HR strategy.
- Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): * Minimum 3 years of architecture experience * SaaS/Cloud Architecture experience * Experience with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) * Learning Management data and systems architecture
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience): * Workday application and/or architecture experience * Exposure and proficiency in Workday report writing and building calculated fields. Typical Education/Experience: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Job Computing Architect
Organization: Business & Supply Chain Sys
Title: Workday Solutions Architect - Learning
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Renton
Requisition ID: 1800077648