RENTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
School Bus Driver in
- Comply with state laws and local regulations pertaining to the operation of school buses and
reporting of accidents and incidents.
- Transport students in accordance with route and time requirements provided by management;
recommend and coordinate changes with management as necessary.
- Maintain records and submit reports as required.
- Conduct required pre-trip and post trip bus inspections, and clean buses as required. Maintain
order, discipline, and proper safety practices among students in accordance with district
- Refuel buses, install and remove chains, and perform fluid checks as necessary.
- Attend meetings and training sessions determined necessary by the District to fulfill position
- Complete the driver's trouble report as necessary to report bus mechanical problems, damage, and
- Perform other related duties and assume other related responsibilities as assigned by the
Transportation and/or Operations Manager(s).