Rose International INC IT Security Auditor in Renton, Washington
Position Title: IT Security Auditor
Position Number: 298972
Location: Renton, WA
Desired Skill Set:
Audit, Change Management, SOX, Technical
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
Duration: 06 Months
Location: Oakland, CA, Renton, WA, or Denver, CO
Senior IT Auditor
Scope of the project:
• Perform and document SOX testing of IT General Controls in the areas of Security, Change Management, Application Access, and / or Monitoring Controls.
Top 3 preferred skills:
• Excellent analysis skills; interprets and analyzes situations and information based on IIA concepts and general guidelines.
• Demonstrated experience with testing SOX IT General controls in the areas of Security, Change Management, and Application Access.
• Excellent documentation skills; ability to document work papers that satisfy the test objectives and support the conclusions reached during testing. Requires in-depth analysis to develop solutions for complex problems.
Top 5 daily responsibilities:
• Perform testing of IT General Controls by analyzing control narratives and control documentation.
• Develop and document work papers that address the test objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for work paper documentation.
• Draft test conclusions, discuss potential issues with audit team and clients.
• Prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required (e.g. status reports, open item lists).
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in applying the principles and practices of internal auditing in accounting, financial and operational environments, including auditing business functions and information technology systems
• Experience in IT auditing complex technical environments such as IBM mainframe and Windows and Unix server, database (Oracle, SQL, Teradata, etc), and Applications.
• Audit experience within a large, complex organization
• Fast learner
• Good interpersonal skills
• Verbal communication skills; good listening skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Top 3 preferred personality traits:
• Team player
• Fast learner#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)