KinderCare Education LLC Assistant Director Renton II KinderCare - 240000M5 in Renton, Washington
Description Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the first and only early childhood education provider recognized with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early education and child care options for families. We pave the way for their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us in shaping a future we can all be proud to share-in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide. Our teachers, center staff, and field leaders are the heart and soul of our business. When you join us, you'll be directly supporting children and their education every day and experiencing the trials and triumphs that come with that responsibility. But you'll never be alone. You'll do it all with a village of dedicated and passionate humans who care as much about helping kids reach their highest potential as you do. The best part? Seeing the positive impact you're making on the lives of young learners and their families-and knowing that your work matters. If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Assistant Director role might be for you! Assistant Directors play an integral role in leading our centers to success. With KinderCare's world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and passionate teaching staff, together, our Assistant Directors and Center Directors are changing the world one achievement at a time. As an Assistant Director, you will educate parents, teachers, and leaders on the value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in your center. When you join our team as an Assistant Center Director, you will:
- Assist the Center Director in leading teaching staff, supporting families, and achieving enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners
- Serve in various roles throughout the center as needed, including teacher, cook, and or driver.
- At least two years of early childhood education experience required, with an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices and the ability to ensure its use in the classroom
- Excellent administrative, organizational, verbal, listening, and communication skills required
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors.
- Able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity.
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- Please indicate if you require reasonable accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job
Our benefits meet you where you are. We're here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Investing in you is an investment in our future: Starting rate of pay is $22.55/hour. KinderCare also has a robust tenure-based pay model that begins at 1 year of service for qualified individuals.
Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with <