Honeywell Territory Manager II in Redmond, Washington
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges!
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges! We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary earning potential, then we invite you to apply.
We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
This role may sit in the Washington or Oregon; however, will work remotely.
We are looking for a dynamic sales professional to work remotely within the territory Washington and Oregon). As a critical member of the team, you will be responsible for driving sales growth of Honeywell Commercial Fire control products through a network of Honeywell distributors while working directly with our existing contractor customers, consulting engineers and end users. You will develop new business relationships and generate sales of comprehensive solutions offering our extensive line of fire control and notification products. You will maintain and provide reports on opportunity status using our customer relationship management system.
· Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
· Execute annual sales plan for the territory leveraging all resources to maximize sales growth.
· Train contractors and distributors on product value and related programs
· Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
· Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
· We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package. YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· 3+ years of direct sales experience in related fields
· Valid Drives License, clean motor vehicle history and driving record in good standing.
· A proficient understanding of key sales principles
· Multi-level sales experience
· Excellent team and interpersonal skills
· An ability to influence customers and partners across the organization, while maintaining healthy relationships
· Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
· Hunter mentality with the ability to drive new sales.
· Field customer sales experience (working with new and existing accounts).
· Demonstrated experience in creating and executing successful client relationships and territory plans.
· Influencing and negotiation skills.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs