Denali Advanced Integration Technical Support Specialist I in Redmond, Washington
The company offers medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, the ability to participate in 401K and paid time off as applicable
Summary of Position:
The Technical Support Specialist I plays a crucial role in ensuring the operational efficiency and functionality of Denali's solutions in various locations. This role involves providing on-site technical support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include diagnosing problems, implementing solutions, and offering training to end-users. The Field Support Technician must possess strong communication skills and technical expertise to deliver effective support in dynamic environments.
- Install, configure, and maintain Denali Solutions at customer locations
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique requirements and provide tailored solutions
- Conduct on-site assessments to ensure compatibility and optimal performance of systems
- Provide training to client's staff on the operation and maintenance of installed systems
- Collaborate with the engineering team to enhance and customize solutions based on client feedback
- Maintain accurate documentation of installations, configurations, and troubleshooting procedures
``` - Effectively communicate with clients to address inquiries, provide technical support, and offer guidance on system optimization
- Ensures Accountability
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Values Differences
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Plans and Prioritizes
- Decision Quality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this position frequently communicates with other co-workers/clients who have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine and printer. Frequently moves boxes with equipment weighing up to 25lbs across the building and/or to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of Experience
- 1-3 years of combination Hardware/Software/IT experience supporting both proprietary and standard applications
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain
- Strong ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Travels to customer locations as necessary to provide service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
``` - Attends regular ongoing education as scheduled by the employer or manufacturer of equipment
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual ori