Microsoft Corporation Senior Product Marketing Manager in Redmond, Washington
Have you ever wanted to work in one of the most important services at Azure?
Are you passionate about being part of a start-up business?
Are you a creative, “roll-up-your-sleeves” problem solver looking to drive impact with excellent developer marketing?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you could be part of a fantastic journey in helping build a fast-growing business in this new area. The Azure Analytics marketing team is seeking a talented product marketing manager to define our marketing strategy for Data Integration and Management solutions.
This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on Microsoft’s success in this space. You will collaborate with engineering, sales and partner channels to win customers and establish market leadership.
• 10+ years of product marketing and/or product/program management experience of successfully leading initiatives at global scale
• Innovate product marketer with strong digital marketing background
• Strong attention to details
• Strong background in business intelligence, OLAP or Datawarehouse a plus
• Familiarity in data management and/or integration space
• Background in data engineering marketing preferred, but not required
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science and MBA preferred, but not required
• A strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Hands-on experience to creating high impact marketing assets (differentiated product messaging, product demo videos, pitch-decks, and demo)
• Creative storyteller and strategic thinker
• Embody Microsoft’s leadership principles of creating clarity, energy, and delivering success
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.