Microsoft Corporation Senior Product Marketing Manager- Intelligent Cloud in Redmond, Washington
Are you a unique marketer? If you are a strategist, technologist, planner, and a marketer then we are looking for you!
The Azure Marketing team is seeking a proven marketer to lead one of our exciting and differentiated businesses for Azure Stack. This is an end-to-end marketing role that requires strategic thinking, cross-group collaboration and storytelling as well as a passion for technology and new business models. Read more about Azure Stack here
In this role you will partner closely with the Azure engineering team, field, and stakeholders across Microsoft to develop our strategy , and plan to drive adoption and accelerate the growth of your portfolio of products from Azure.
You will have to analyze industry use cases for the most complicated computing use cases, target high-tech audiences, and plan how to reach them and communicate the value of your product.
We’re looking for someone who can develop innovative partnership approaches that create shared value for Microsoft ,partners, and customers
• Build a world-class marketing plan to land Azure at the intelligent edge and its services WW internally and externally
• Be the owner and expert on edge infrastructure and hybrid cloud services domain as a business, deeply understanding the business model, business drivers, opportunities and challenges
• Deliver multi-audience value proposition , use cases and scenarios that ultimately demonstrates Microsoft thought leadership and technological edge
• Build and lead a community of experts around the company as a v-team of business partners to champion this new business
• Develop and land strategy for growing the business through sales, marketing and partners, including an approach to recruit both established and new partners
• Work with teams across Microsoft to develop programs, offers, and campaigns to execute this strategy
• Lead the go-to-market launch of new features/capabilities, new products and/or new partnerships/integrations for our customers
• Partner with the demand generation team to drive our presence at company and major third-party events/marketing moments, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
• Partner closely with engineering teams to communicate customer voice, requirements and deliver improvements into our Azure service offerings.
Minimum 8+ years experience in product marketing, product strategy, product management or consulting for a technical product
• Proven track record for growing new businesses and building strong x-company relationships with multi-discipline stakeholders and senior executives.
• Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends.
• Exceptional leadership skills and community building; must thrive working across organizational and cultural boundaries.
• Strong decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and follow through.
• Deals well with ambiguity, identifies systemic approaches to solving problems.
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Track record for building and landing audience-minded content that drives desired outcomes via modern mediums.
• Track record for building and leading high-performing, healthy teams.
• Ability to deeply assess the competition and drive perception-shifting efforts that differentiate Microsoft in credible, compelling ways.
• Highly skilled in presenting insights in a concise, effective and influential manner to a variety of audiences, including senior executives on a regular basis.
• A business and/or technical degree is required, MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs