Microsoft Corporation Senior PM Manager in Redmond, Washington
Do you get excited about solving difficult supply chain and operations management problems with software solutions? Are you passionate about deeply understanding your customers and competition to build a product strategy and roadmap? Do you enjoy using quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize new product capabilities? Are you excited about championing your product roadmap and customer value to a variety of audiences? Are you eager to apply this passion into a fast-growing industry such as cloud computing? If so, come join a creative and collaborative team dedicated to take cloud computing to the next level.
Microsoft Capacity, Supply Chain, and Provisioning (CSCP) is the engine that powers Microsoft's cloud businesses. CSCP covers all Microsoft Online Services, supporting over 200 businesses including Bing, O365, OneDrive, Xbox and Microsoft Azure. CSCP empowers customers to achieve more by delivering cloud capacity differentiated at scale. To help achieve this mission, CSCP Engineering exists to build intelligent systems that drive operations at scale. We employ a product engineering mindset to build systems that eliminate toil and automate workflows. We work as One Microsoft, building cross-functional, diverse, and inclusive teams to help our cloud customers achieve more.
We have an exciting opportunity in the CSCP Engineering team for a Senior Product Manager to evolve the Supply Planning product area. Together with Operations, Data Science, and Software Engineering, this role will lead the planning, envisioning, and execution to build, configure, and implement systems that drive billions of CapEx investments into cloud infrastructure to satisfy a rapidly growing cloud business. This position will partner with finance and lead the effort to improve our overall financial supply chain capabilities in the following areas: procurement, inventory, rebates.
· Lead key work stream for Cloud Supply Chain Digital Transformation efforts
· Deliver planning product innovations by employing a product engineering mindset.
· Drive an inclusive planning process for each product or initiative, balancing partner input and driving alignment across Microsoft, especially teams in software engineering, operations, and data science teams.
· Break ambiguous and complex problems into a manageable list of epics and features through clear and comprehensive specification writing.
· Proactively mitigate critical risks to the product roadmap.
· Market both in-flight and envisioned product capabilities to VP level leaders, influencing for impact.
· Employ data analytics to continually measure and improve product performance.
· Influence product roadmaps of partner solutions by advocating for Microsoft priorities to executive level product leaders at partner companies.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or other Quantitative fields or equivalent work experience.
· 8 years combined experience: Program Management/ Product Management/ Data Science/ Operations Research, Software Development, technical/engineering role(s).
· 3 years of experience working with major third-party systems in implementation, operation, and configuration (SAP systems preferred).
· 5 years of experience leading product management and/or implementing automation systems.
· 3 years of experience presenting and communicating effectively to GM/VP level stakeholders.
· 3 years demonstrated leadership skills--proven in creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
Strong understanding of supply chain fundamentals
Previous ERP integration or implementation experience
MS degree in a quantitative field.
8 years combined experience: Program Management/ Product Management/ Data Science/ Operations Research, Software Development, technical/engineering role(s).
3 years of experience working with major third-party systems in implementation, operation, and configuration (SAP systems preferred).
5 years of experience leading product management and/or implementing automation systems.
3 years of experience presenting and communicating effectively to GM/VP level stakeholders.
3 years demonstrated leadership skills--proven in creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
1 - 5 years strong data analysis skills leveraging SQL, Power BI, Kusto, Python, R.
5 – 10 years expertise in supply chain, specifically Sourcing and Procurement.
Proven success in collaborating across engineering, business, data science, and operational teams, up to and including working with Partner/GM level stakeholders.
Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
3+ years demonstrated proficiency in executive level presentations and communications.
Ability to quickly learn existing concepts and employ new techniques.
Strong problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs