Microsoft Corporation Senior Director, Product Marketing - Azure Partner Ecosystem in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft Azure is at the center of company’s cloud strategy with exponential growth in customer adoption. Partners are at the core of this growth. This new Partner leadership role within Azure Marketing plays a vital part to ensure customers’ needs are met through the combination of partners working with and building on Azure.
At the core of this leadership position is defining the multi-year vision for the role of Azure partners. And, then define and implement the global partner programs, offers and investments into Azure partners, to drive our next level of growth. The role will work closely with teams across Microsoft to deliver on this vision, including the One Commercial Partner team and the Azure engineering organizations to ensure business and technical goals are aligned to partner offerings to enable growth.
We are seeking a strong business-minded candidate who has a bias for action, experience with change management, and the ability to motivate and lead people around them. This leader will embody a growth mindset and promote a diverse and inclusive team culture that attracts and grows people.
· Define, communicate and implement the long-term growth strategy for Azure partner ecosystem backed by a solid business plan and ecosystem understanding.
· Partner closely to execute the plans – driving alignment with engineering, finance, business planning, integrated marketing, PR/AR, and sales teams
· Represent the Azure business to partners and deliver compelling partner value prop for working with Azure across different partner types.
· Engage with Business Development and Microsoft partner teams to define and measure the success of complex partnerships to drive revenue and consumption for Azure.
· Building and managing a world-class, diverse team of product marketers
· Promote and embody a diverse and inclusive team culture.
· 15 years of product management / marketing in commercial channels with sophisticated go-to-market requirements.
· Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action. A successful candidate needs to be able to lead the team to define a vision, develop strategic, actionable and integrated plans that drive measurable impact, execute successfully, and relentlessly optimize.
· Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence Sr. leaders in a highly matrixed organization across Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
· Proven track record of leading high performing teams including attracting and developing top talent.
· Passion for understanding market dynamics and partner/customer needs.
· Proven capability of driving for clarity and navigating ambiguity.
· Continuous drive for results across diverse set of key performance indicators including business impact, channel excellence, operational efficiencies, and team health.
· Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to use data to build and present business cases to key stakeholders.
· BA/BS degree required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.