Microsoft Corporation Product Marketing Manager in Redmond, Washington
Do you want to work on the business that is a key growth area for Microsoft and solving for big challenges that are top of mind for customers today? Are you smart, agile, strategic, enthusiastic, and tenacious? Microsoft Compliance and Risk Management solutions marketing team is looking for you to help:
• Define and develop data-driven insights to measure and learn customer engagement in compliance and risk management solutions
• Accelerate and drive deployment and usage of data protection and risk management capabilities
• Influence and advise product development and roadmap based on customer insights and make our solutions more compelling in the market
We are looking for a seasoned business performance measurement expert who is a fearless strategist, a strong collaborator, and an action-oriented leader to drive the customer engagement insights and programs. This includes everything from defining and designing key metrics, reporting and programs to ultimately influence product roadmap and business impact. In this highly visible role, you are insightful and persuasive in strategizing with various business stakeholders at corp while advising and partnering with product management & engineering teams.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but not limited to:
• Drive the business measurement strategy and reporting for Compliance and Risk Management solutions portfolio across financial and usage performance
• Develop and land customer engagement -based data insights across business tooling (MSX/Sales CRM) and programs (virtuous upsell program)
• Support and drive deployment and usage motion by partnering with FastTrack and CXE
• Establish and facilitate bi-directional feedback loop regarding product usage insights to engineering and product management
• Lead change management and influence and inspire stakeholders at all levels in the organization
• Candidate should have 5+ years of related work experience
• 3-5 years of product marketing, business analytics, sales enablement and readiness roles
• Highly motivated, technology savvy with passion for driving business growth and the ability to work in a fast-paced disruptive environment
• Able to generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple stakeholders and drive initiatives to completion
• Experience in analytics and reporting, e.g. Power BI dashboards, CRM systems (Dynamics 365 and others) and scorecards.
• Candidate must have a proven ability to work across virtual teams and influence others
• Great communication skills across diverse audiences, proven ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives
• This position requires excellent oral and written communications abilities, and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders
• Knowledge in compliance market and solutions – information protection, data governance, risk management, ediscovery – preferred but not mandatory
• BA/BS required, MBA is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs