The Bartell Drug Company Pharmacy Service Associate FT - JR017241 in Redmond, Washington
*Pharmacy Service Associate* Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Service Associate, today! As a Pharmacy Service Associate, you assist the Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacist, and Pharmacy Manager with serving customers and maintaining the Pharmacy department. Your purpose is to provide excellent customer service to customers within the Pharmacy department. Why you will THRIVE here: You love to help people. You have an innate need to find answers where they aren\'t obvious. You have a way of making people feel comfortable. You enjoy an organized environment. You always remember details. Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch. Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy Service Associate:
- Enter sales into the cash register, process payments, and bag prescriptions.
- Manage the pharmacy will-call area, including placing and retrieving prescriptions for customers.
- Pull aged will-calls that are listed on your daily report.
- Take prescription information from customers.
- Answer the telephone in the Pharmacy department.
- Assist customers in the over-the-counter medication area of the retail store.
- Perform routine inventory control tasks and checks on quantities, quality, and availability against records.
- Follow a range of mandatory procedures and methods of work (including the use of personal protection equipment where relevant) to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of yourself and others.
- Organize your work schedule to get the job done, coordinating with support services, and assigning short-term tasks to others if necessary.
- Cross-train to assist in other departments as needed.
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old. What\'s in it for you? In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging. Apply to become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Service Associate and thrive with us today! JR017241 Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity