Randstad US lead technician in redmond, Washington
redmond , washington
posted may 25, 2023
$28 - $32 per hour
category installation, maintenance, and repair occupations
A Regulatory Sciences Lead Technician for a medical devices and equipment manufacturing company is needed in the Redmond, WA area. This position will work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures.
salary: $28 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures Document and record test data in compliance with quality requirements and compare results against predetermined limits
• Follow test schedules to meet test completion delivery dates
• Demonstrate and promote professionalism and leadership in communicating problems/issues and test non-conformance findings with multiple customers
• Set up, operate, and/or maintain test equipment and tools where applicable
• Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with lab processes and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
Years of experience: 2 years
Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.
+1 503 885 7480 (tel:+1 503 885 7480)
- Randstad US Jobs