Microsoft Corporation Lead-Management-Operations-Program-Manager-Global-Demand-Center-MCB in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is the leading go to market effort for our commercial businesses (Apps & Infra, Data & AI, Modern Workplace, Business Apps), generating millions of leads and impacting $ billions of revenue a year. Marketing Platform organization is at the core of GDC’s state-of-the-art marketing technology, ensuring continuous flow of leads along nurture streams and further to sales, their progressive profiling, as well as application of smart algorithms to rationalize and optimize all these processes for better business outcomes. Operational AI team plays a key role in GDC’s marketing platform operations, identifying opportunities, facilitating development and deployment of AI models to enhance all of GDC’s revenue engines.
One of the key GDC’s business processes owned by the Operational AI team is Lead Management. Each month hundreds of thousands of leads flow through GDC’s marketing automation engine to various sales channels passing through multiple systems and tools, their prioritization and routing enhanced by the AI algorithms.
In this high-visibility high-impact role you’ll be directly responsible for the overall health of this constantly evolving ecosystem, securing billions of $ of annual revenue for Microsoft. As a program manager you’ll orchestrate Lead Flow & Quality initiative across business stakeholders from both Marketing and Sales, data providers, data scientists and engineers, aiming to increase end-to-end stability and transparency of the system and ensure robust change management in lead flow as GDC’s marketing and sales motions evolve. You’ll gain deep understanding of the cutting-edge Marketing and Sales automation technology stack and how applied AI improves the process efficiency. You will have a lot of executive visibility by sharing the current lead flow & quality health status and the ongoing improvements for one of the biggest revenue engines in GDC. As our lead management evolves further, expanding to new lead sources and sales channels, this role has a lot of room to grow and expand in the future.
Orchestrate Lead Flow & Quality initiative across Operational AI, Platform Operations, Core Service Engineering, Connected Sales and Marketing and other involved teams.
• Develop deep understanding of all the systems and tools involved into end-to-end lead flow, from acquisition to disposition by sales.
• Maintain and improve Lead Flow system health monitoring, reporting and automatic alerting capability, allowing to quickly diagnose any anomalies and identify their root cause.
• Facilitate daily Lead Flow triage meetings, manage root cause identification, and collaborate with the responsible teams to drive issues to closure.
• Track and report Lead Flow & Quality health per the defined performance indicators.
• Drive Lead Flow & Quality rhythm of the business and communications for a broader set of GDC stakeholders: publish weekly status of lead flow & quality, run monthly executive reviews and other ad-hoc meetings on the topic, have dedicated check-ins with the regional GDCs teams to share status and anomalies.
• 3+ years of technical program management
• Experience in connected marketing & sales automation, lead funnel. Experience with Market and/or Dynamics CRM is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills (hands-on experience using SQL, PowerBI, Excel and other basic data mining/analytical tools)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume & high impact environment, with the ability to quickly assess, triage, adjust and tackle.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure swift resolution.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Ability to build relationships and communicate across multiple teams. Ability to communicate clearly and directly with stakeholders at all levels.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs