Aerotek Graphic Designer 1 in Redmond, Washington
A large technology company based in Redmond, WA is looking to hire a graphic designer on their brand level social media team.
The Designer will assist with the ideation and creation of social content across multiple brand-level Microsoft social media channels. You will work with creative team and Creative Director to create visual content that supports major company announcements, relatable social moments, and boundary-pushing executions.
The Designer will be responsible for creating innovative, fully accessible, global-ready, brand-approved content. You will be asked to maintain consistent, high-quality output. While traditional graphic design is the core of the position, this team also works across video, animation, and occasionally UI, so all experience could be relevant, and all skills may be utilized.
graphic design, social media
Top Skills Details:
concepting and composition skills
eye for detail
social media and digital trends
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ideate with channel owners and creative team on new, fresh, and exciting social media content
• Maintain clear, consistent communication with team producer, senior designer, and Creative Director to keep projects on-time, on-brand, and meeting or exceeding expectations
• Understand and embrace company-wide and product-specific brand guidelines, while ideating within them to create modern, digital-friendly content
• Keep up with social media platforms and digital trends, bringing this knowledge to help the team know when to (and when not to) engage
• Maintain a careful eye for the details, including copy (grammar, spelling, etc)
• Apply the highest accessibility standards to all content across all channels
• Approach all content with a global mindset, including knowing when to ask for additional diverse perspectives
• Bring yourself, your skills, and your interests to this team and its content
• A strong eye for design, especially in the social space (please provide a reel or portfolio, and specify roles for each project)
• Strong knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• A passion for social media and a thorough understanding of content trends on various platforms
• Experience creating new, unexpected executions within set brand guidelines
• Experience managing feedback from multiple stakeholders
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs