Aerotek Electronics Assembly Technician in Redmond, Washington
• Assembles components into complex electromagnetically assemblies using released assembly instructions, mechanical drawings, and process specifications
with minimal supervision.
• Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and custom fixtures, tools and assembly aids.
• Performs in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies or finished products.
• Completes and maintains required records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results and labor.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
Be a part of transforming global transmissions worldwide.
Long term, contract to hire position at a company that promotes from within.
Weekly pay, benefits, and employee discounts while on contract.
Will teach skills such as soldering.
Once brought on direct: two weeks PTO and 12 paid holidays, five health and wellness days.
• Work precisely according to procedures, rules/regulations and have a passion for continuous improvement and quality.
• SMT solder rework experience highly desirable.
• Read and work from engineering drawings, written procedures and verbal instructions.
• Use calipers, drop gauges and micrometers to validate dimensional tolerances.
• Communicate information using standard Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Office, Power Point, Project, and Visio.
- $22/hr-$27/hr depending on experience.
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- This is a six month contract to hire position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs