Actalent Contracts Procurement Manager in Redmond, Washington
• With PM assistance, prepare Contract Strategy Documents
• Review and assist with preparation of Single Source Justifications
• Review and assist with preparation of Scope of Work documents
• Coordinate project-specific insurance requirements
• Establish Negotiation Plans and conduct or participate in negotiations
• Manage the RFP process, including commercial evaluations and pre-bid meetings
• Process change orders, RFIs and submittals
• Assist with, and when appropriate, implement new contract process controls
• Communicate with the home office on a regular basis regarding Procurement matters
• Produce and compile accurate reports for the project team, stakeholders and clients
• Develop an advanced understanding of construction and related contract agreements
• Conduct price analysis, modeling, purchase-price cost analysis and identify competitive benchmarks
• Experience in Construction is desired.
• Five to ten years of experience in procurement and contract administration, working on a variety of projects to include technology-based clients
• Strong understanding of contract requirements and the preparation of RFPs/RFIs
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
• Ability to establish and build successful supplier relationships
• Experience in planning, leading and structuring negotiations with both internal and external customers and suppliers to optimize value
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency and experience with various procurement methodologies and sourcing techniques
• Ability to operate and execute effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and challenging deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication, influencing and persuasion skills
• Results-focused, with a proactive approach to workload
procurement, purchasing, construction, construction management
Top Skills Details:
procurement ,purchasing, construction, construction management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Years of experience required – Looking for more junior type candidates - 3-5 years. Experience in land development, AE experience, environmental and waster water analysis, construction, contracts management, RFP's, etc. is a plus
Degrees or certifications required – Bachelor’s degree or anything with purchasing/procurement and sourcing is helpful
Best vs. average – Having done very similar work. Having worked at Amazon/Google/Meta/Salesforce.
Performance indicators – Both meeting deadline & quality of work.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
- Actalent Jobs