Aston Carter Bilingual (Japanese) Translator DGC @ Nintendo Of America in Redmond, Washington
Seeking Bilingual professionals for an awesome client of mine in Redmond, WA! Translators in this role will be working closely with the Developer Guideline Comprehension team.
• Accurately translates emails and documents using CAT tools
• Summarizes and explains complex situations in both languages, in one’s own words
• Provides cultural context to translated emails, documents, and situations
• Performs written and verbal translations related to software and hardware development, document review, and Nintendo processes
• Prioritizes assigned work
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of policies, procedures and workflows
• Performs all job responsibilities in strict adherence to corporate security policy and procedures
• Provides excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
• Provides suggestions in ongoing process improvement as well as personal development
Japanese, Bilingual, Translation, Interpreter, Fluent Japanese
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Four-year degree or higher in STEM, Language, Communication, or Business, or equivalent experience
• JLPT Level N1 or equivalent proficiency
• TOEIC Writing Level 8 or higher, or equivalent proficiency
• TOEIC Reading Score 400 or higher, or equivalent proficiency
• Communicates Effectively with internal and external partners in a highly professional manner
• Has Customer Focus, identifying opportunities that benefit our developers
• Values Differences, and is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating
• Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills, problem solving and cross-group collaboration
• Collaborates well, working cooperatively with others across the organization, including global partners and customers
• Has Situational Adaptability, adjusting communication to fit the audience and the message
Pay: $32-40 (DOE)
Schedule: Mon-Fri (Standard Core Hours)
Contract: 11 months (potential renewal)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Redmond, WA (hybrid), must be within a commutable distance.
Thank you for looking!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs