TerraGraphics Environmental Engineering Inc. Instrumentation/Controls Engineer in Pasco, Washington
Instrumentation/Controls Engineer Engineering – Pasco, Washington
Apply for this Job
Employment Type Regular Full Time
Minimum Experience Mid-level
TerraGraphics Environmental Engineering, Inc. seeks qualified Instrumentation/Controls Engineering candidates. The successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individuals who can work well on a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
Individual will lead design efforts for the Instrumentation and Control discipline for a variety of multi-discipline projects and tasks. Responsibilities include working with the project design team including senior and entry level engineers, designers, and drafters to develop/review various designs. The individual will provide engineering support during construction/start-up and testing phases including reviewing procurements, reviewing submittal, documenting engineering changes, and writing acceptance test procedures. The individual will mentors entry-level engineers as well as provides support in the area of proposal development.
The candidate will include but is not limited to the following:
· Specify instrument components based on design inputs and criteria;
· Generate and complete instrument datasheets;
· Develop installation design which includes preparing instrument and control plans and details, loop diagrams, connection diagrams and elementary diagrams;
· Develop/review of specifications and calculations;
· Develop/review of documentation including alternative analyses, acceptance test procedures, and software validation and verification; and
· Participate on design teams for projects involving the design of equipment, systems, buildings, and facilities.
Degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Instrumentation and Controls
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Washington (preferred)