Change Healthcare Vice President Engineering, Product Development in Olympia, Washington
The Vice President (VP), Engineering for next generation products will lead a team of talented engineers to deliver solutions for the provider customer ecosystem at Change Healthcare. Specifically, he/she will manage the development and delivery of products for this ecosystem that will include Web/Mobile Applications, Services based on microservices architecture that span Middleware business functionality, Integrations and leverages the power of our Intelligent Healthcare platform. This includes (but not limited to): development of industry leading application experiences, advanced workflow solutions and microservices that provide business functionality to power all business use cases. These solutions will also need development and integration of complex business rules and machine learned models to power a broad category of personalized experiences and machine automation that will span all the financial processing workflows that power this customer ecosystem.
This leader will also be responsible for enabling customizations and tools that will extend and enhance our Healthcare platform to enable and deliver use cases for customer products. He/she will be a thought leader in strategy and execution. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teams and related business functions. This is a critical, highly visible and strategic leadership role within the company that has the potential to drive significant business impact. This position reports to the CTO, Chief Technology Officer.
• Lead the design, implementation, and support for products and solutions.
• Build, recruit and lead a high performing team of Engineering Leaders and Engineers
• Partner with Product Management and business leaders to meet market requirements of both existing and new offerings
• Be a thought leader and partner in the development and execution of the Enterprise Technology Strategy
• Deploy modern approaches to service-oriented architectures and applications.
• Institute a cloud first approach with design for scalability, performance and availability in AWS
• Create new opportunities in this space for Change with new innovations, feature capabilities and products that drive customer and business value.
• People Leader; Build a bench to establish industry leadership. At least 8 - 10 years managing large engineering teams (including Managers and Individual Contributors)
• Experience working with High Performance Distributed Computing Systems in Public and Private cloud environments
• Experience working with workflow based technologies and solutions
• In depth knowledge of big data tech and familiar with data privacy and security solutions.
• Experience with building multitenant analytics products and polymorphic data infrastructures.
• Integrate / leverage ML models to drive pervasive intelligence into all products
• Experience with state of art CI/CD tools, process and discipline to manage agile delivery cycles.
• Understands how to drive and manage scale of Operating Environment
• Experience with Micro Service based Systems and Architectures
• Experience with Full Stack development for web and mobile experiences.
• Able to translate business requirement into clean/logical design, strong skills in guiding architecture design and code reviews, sprint management and DevOps.
• Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience with leading product and technology conversations across all levels.
• Ability to translate and communicate robust analytics and metrics into simple to understand takeaways, and present findings to management and business partners.
• A great collaborator who can work across operating styles and can bring together multiple perspectives, able to handle conflicts with best interests of company and customers in mind.
• Experience in healthcare and financial payment systems development is a plus
Join our team today where we are creating disruptive and Industry leading technology and products for Healthcare Tech.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information (https://www.changehealthcare.com/privacy-notice/privacy-notice-to-california-job-applicants) .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Change Healthcare Jobs