Express Employment Temporary Marina Office Coordinator in Olympia, Washington
Express is now hiring for a temporary Office Coordinator at a government company based out of Olympia, WA. This is a temporary opportunity expected to last 5-6 months. The schedule will be Tuesday through Saturday from 8 am -- 5 pm. The compensation for this position will be $22/hr.
- Assists in the coordination of the moorage and/or storage program(s) i.e. placement of vessels, generates initial moorage/storage contract, calculates and collects fees.
- Performs basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks as related to accounts receivable, this includes daily bank deposits and maintaining internal controls.
- Assures the collection and count, receipt, and process of guest moorage, parking, and launch payments. Also responsible for processing shower and laundry quarters and collection of customer and vendor payments.
- Responsible for secretarial level communication activities and initiates administrative support functions to facilitate current work of the department.
- Performs and oversees the daily inspection of all docks, buildings, tenant and guest vessels, parking lots and other common areas.
- Assists with the compliance of all Swantown Marina; best management practices, terms and conditions, and rules and regulations.
Assures the harbor office resources are available and maintained. This includes equipment, supplies, and services.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of business office experience specifically dealing with accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and analytic skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Read and understand company handbooks, policies and procedures, and other written job-related documents including postings on company bulletin boards.
Email your resume to: *Rachel.Grandorff2@Expresspros.com*
Call Rachel at 360-357-7195
NO RECRUITING FEE! #OlyWA
*Express Employment Professionals offers benefits including Medical Benefits that meet ACA Requirements, Washington Paid Sick Leave *