CBRE GWS Global Supplier Program Director in Olympia, Washington
GWS Global Supplier Program Director
1 additional location
Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition # 21009695
Post Date Apr 08, 2021
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a GWS Global Supplier Program Director to join the team located in London. Reporting to our Global Head of Supply Chain and leading a team, this role will lead the roadmap to world class for our global supplier partner programme across all lines of our CBRE GWS business. This is a newly created role to drive the transformation of our current programme across multiple segments and regions globally. Key role which will deliver exceptional outcomes for customer, CBRE and partners that they cannot get outside of CBRE.
• Develop and communicate supplier programs strategy, transformation roadmap to world class that are aligned with overall GWS Supply Chain strategy and GWS & CBRE’s strategies and initiatives including GWS Supply Chain Strategy and CBRE supply chain strategy
• Contribute to GWS Supply Chain Annual Plan to provide tailored supply chain support to each Line of Business based on business needs
• Development of Supply chain processes, procedures & tools on supplier programs and supplier management for GWS
• Lead cross-functional supplier program. Ensure responsibilities and actions by Functions (including Finance, Controllership, Legal, Commercial, HSE, Compliance, Supply Chain, commercial) to govern and support the program are understood, carried out and monitored
• Implement governance, policy and processes of the Supplier Program ensuring adherence to CBRE and Departments policies ensuring the supply chain is safe, sustainable, compliant
• Ensure the GWS Supplier Program has appropriate mechanisms for continual risk management and performance improvement of the supply chain
• Lead the continuing development of the GWS Partner Programs in conjunction with global Category Management and Strategic Sourcing Team working with the supply chain team to identify the right supply partners and implementing Supplier Agreements at Global, Regional and Country level as appropriate
• Develop and maintain relationships at the highest levels within preferred supplier organisations
• Utilise CBRE SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) approaches and toolkits and utilise within GWS and plans with key suppliers that establish CBRE as a customer of choice in the marketplace and delivers value over and above what would normally be achieved
• Guide, train and assist supply chain teams develop strategies and plans with key suppliers that establish CBRE as a customer of choice in the marketplace and delivers value over and above what would normally be achieved
• Specific focus on supporting managing suppliers that work across multiple lines of business to leverage best value for CBRE
• Design, implement and manage process and approach for effective supplier management at Global, Regional and Local level utilising GWS supply chain and CBRE supply chain. Includes training and coaching for supply chain teams – driving, encouraging, and enabling teams to manage relationships effectively e.g. promote performance management, continuous improvement, replicate best practice on other CBRE accounts
• Knowledge of Supply chain and procurement processes, relevant legislation and leading practices with significant experience in a senior procurement role.
• Experience working with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders – customers, supplier, internal and at multiple levels including Executives.
• Proven ability to collaborate across multiple functions, aligning stakeholders and their outputs to common objective.
• Experience of establishing and running Programs including governance.
• Evidence of delivering significant financial and non-financial benefits to a commercial organisation.
• Strong negotiation skills, strong contractual and commercial competence.
• CIPS qualified (or in-progress) or equivalent with operational experience of managing and working within diverse and complex organisation.
• Ideally knowledge of multiple geographies with experience of working internationally
• Experience of leading, negotiating and managing complex supplier agreements.
• Ability to develop suppliers through continuous improvement and innovation (better ways of working), utilising wide range of management and performance improvement tools & techniques
• Financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
• Proven capability of effectively program managing indirect reports, especially leading and working with cross-functional teams.
• The ability to work with and influence a broad range of customers, stakeholders and supplier staff at all levels including executives.
• Customer focused and with communication skills – written, oral – comfortable presenting to small, large audiences.
• Comfortable with complexity and experienced in managing change
• Strong program manager, able to direct and drive multiple work programmes effectively focusing on reporting and detail
• Assertive and challenge the status quo
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
US Company Profile
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs