CyberArk Software, Inc. Global Solution Strategy Architect - DevSecOps in Olympia, Washington
Who we are: CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. About this role: CyberArk is looking for an experienced and motivated Developer with a passion for cloud native and DevOps applications and pipelines. This developer will work closely with our solutions engineering team and will be responsible for the development and support of tools and integrations aiding in the deployment of CyberArk\'s Secrets Management solutions. The Candidate must be able to learn new technologies quickly and work to gather requirements and assist in deploying the solution. CyberArk Secrets Manager helps organizations manage secrets and passwords across their third party and home-grown legacy and modern applications, also assisting in securing the software supply chain. What you will do:
- Gather requirements from Solutions Engineering teams & customers for prospective integrations
- Assist in the development of proof of concept integrations
- Assist in development of automated product deployment tools.
- Help CyberArk contribute to select Open Source Projects
What you need to succeed:
- Development experience in at least one of the listed programming languages (Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Rust, C/C++) with a preference in Golang.
- Advanced knowledge (3+ years) of DevOps related technology - i.e., containerization, config management, CI/CD, etc. Fluent with the SDLC and agile build methodologies.
- Knowledge in container orchestration such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Tanzu etc.
- Knowledge in SCM tools such as GitLab, and common tools such as Ansible and Jenkins.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment; adaptable.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. We are unable to sponsor work visa at this time. The salary range for this position is \$105,000 - \$180,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee\'s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits. #LI-SS1