CTG EPIC TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE in Olympia, Washington
Title: EPIC TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE
Location: United States
Job Number: 18208723
CTG is seeking to hire an Epic Training Manager to work remotely for our client.
Candidates local to any of the areas outlined below are ideal, but we will certainly consider candidates that will travel onsite as necessary. Travel will include an initial orientation period onsite (location TBD) followed by travel as needed. When a consultant is not traveling onsite, they can work remotely.
Locations include: - Tacoma, WA
- Chattanooga, TN
• Epic certification desired • Clinical background a plus
• Must have strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
• Experience in providing the full spectrum of Epic Training delivery as well as Super User coordination
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Ability to lead remote teams
Duration- 10 months
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent operational/clinical healthcare experience; Master's degree in nursing or in relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in Training.
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Must be able to start ASAP
• Must be able to complete a long term contract
• 3-5 years of experience with Project Management in the area of Training!
• Must have lead a Training Engagement as a Project Manager
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Project Management from initialization through closing
• Must be able to utilize standard project management tools (i.e.: Microsoft project, excel, Share Point)
• PMP Certification a plus
• Epic Certifications in multiple applications a plus
Interested and qualified applicants contact LaShonda Steward with your most updated resume or apply directly.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations - Epic