CTG Epic Clinical Service Analyst, Level 1.5 in Olympia, Washington
Epic Clinical Service Analyst, Level 1.5
Aug 31, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Clinical IT Associate Application Analyst (Tier 1.5) will support a large Health System client for CTG in Atlanta, GA, and is responsible for providing service desk functionality in support of health care delivery specifically in Epic Systems.
Hours of support are defined by the customer and will range between 6:00 am to 6:30 pm M-F 40 hours per week but some OT may be required.
The focus of this position is to provide high First Call Resolution support by responding to inquiries from the user community for requests and incident resolution for Epic application modules. An analyst is expected to have the knowledge and expertise to answer most "How To" questions. If the issue requires a certified Level 2 resource to address the issue, analysts are expected to fully document the incident/request and escalate to the appropriate Level 2 Epic team based on the module.
• Must have previous experience supporting Ambulatory or Inpatient systems – either as an analyst or Help Desk resources with Application-Specific first-call resolution.
• Prior experience with Epic Care EMR in some capacity – Trainer, Go-Live Command Center, Help Desk Technician, Application Analyst non-certified.
• Must have experience troubleshooting and problem-solving end-user issues in a healthcare environment.
• Experience working with customer support/call center ticketing systems.
• Ability to handle oneself in a professional manner working in a highly stressful environment, at times with impatient customers. Must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Review and understand customer requirements and specifications.
• Provide prompt escalation of application/system problems including assisting in determining the root cause of problems through to appropriate solutions.
• Must have a broad understanding of information technology and the ability to adapt to new technologies is essential. Able to deal with ambiguity and change and handle multiple projects and tasks.
• Must possess the ability to function independently and collaborate effectively on a team.
• Epic certification or credentialed trainer is a plus
• Overtime and/or weekend work may/will be required depending on the shift schedule. Able to be flexible when necessary to support varied shifts.
Epic certification or credentialed trainer is a plus
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Service Technician
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs