Sharecare, Inc. Enrollment Specialist – Remote in Olympia, Washington
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
Under the general supervision of an Operations Manager has the primary responsibility of ensuring the population's understanding of the program and setting the members' expectations of and access to the services provided. Provides assistance to the program team members and performs clerical work as required. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and sales skills, as well as the ability to build trust and credibility while working independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative.
This is a remote position that can work from home anywhere in the US. This position will start July 10th. Successful candidates will be assigned one of the following shifts: 10:00am-6:30pm Central, 10:30am-7:00pm Central, or 11:00am-7:30pm Central.
• Telephonically communicates and engages members into the programs by effectively building trust and credibility while receiving inbound and making outbound calls.
o Inbound: Appropriately greets members by customer specific plan.
o Outbound: Self identifies name, program and customer/employer group. Screen requests and telephone calls, directing them to the appropriate individuals.
• Possesses solid knowledge of the programs and services and sets the expectations of service with members.
• Accurately collects inputs and updates data provided by members into the CIS in a timely manner.
• Facilitates communication and requests among disease program team members, Sharecare central operations and market-based colleagues, and health plan providers and members.
• Provides administrative support to the Customer Care Center care enhancement program.
• Initiates and maintains a variety of complex files and data records utilizing various software applications, including the electronic medical record.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prepares and processes data of a sensitive nature while maintaining confidentiality.
• Is sufficiently cross-trained to provide administrative support to all members of the team as needed.
• This position requires a responsive, committed individual who recognizes the impact of the health care delivery system on the clinical and financial outcomes to the member population.
• GED or High School diploma supplemented by technical medical knowledge, and/or computer courses.
• College course work is desirable.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in the customer service and sales driven environment and/or customer service in a related healthcare field preferred.
• Possesses computer competencies to include word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and database management.
• Strong computer skills and ability to navigate through multiple programs, comfortable working with dual screens, and solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Language Skills: Ability to communicate with members, colleagues, physicians, and plan representatives.
• Effective oral, listening, and written communication skills.
• Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables while re-directing to appropriate resources.
Sharecare and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.
Sharecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status,or other non-merit factor.
- Sharecare, Inc. Jobs