Nelnet Commercial Project Coordinator- GRNE Solar (Albany, NY) in Olympia, Washington
Since 2012, GRNE Solar has been designing and installing commercial and residential solar systems across the Midwest. As a growing organization and now a Nelnet company with branch locations in 5 different states, we’re looking to bring in high performing and dynamic individuals with a passion to treat customers with a genuine and highly rated experience.
Now that GRNE solar is a Nelnet company, you will enjoy perks go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers, associates, and communities.
With our rapid growth, our team is ready to welcome an experienced and driven person to join our installation team to ensure proper procedure and excellent internal operations. The Commercial Project Coordinator will support the Commercial Business Development team. The ideal candidate is someone who can efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously and has high attention to detail. The candidate must also show a strong sense of teamwork, as our company relies on working together to accomplish goals.
This position will be based out of our Albany, NY office. Applicants must live in the area and be willing to travel onsite to the office and worksites in the area as needed
• Support Commercial Project Managers in all aspects of project development
• Aid in preparation of client proposals, solar array designs, and presentations
• Assist with engineering and permitting tasks
• Organize and maintain the CRM system for the Commercial Team
• Perform research for projects and present results in an easily digestible and actionable manner
• Schedule meetings and site visits
• Assist with setting up technology and hospitality for meetings (virtual and in-person)
• Make travel arrangements and reservations
• Create ad-hoc reports using CRM system
• Assist with manager expense reports
• Be a liaison with other support staff to handle requests from the leadership team
• Other duties as assigned
This position will be based out of our Albany, NY office
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of administrative support experience (required)
• 1-3 years of customer service experience (preferred)
• 1-3 years of construction or other trade industry experience (required)
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience with maintaining a shared database
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to meet hard and fast deadlines
• Sense of urgency while managing multiple projects
Pay range for this role is $20.00-$30.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK (http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
You may know Nelnet as the nation’s largest student loan servicer – but we do more than that. A lot more. We’re also a professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payment processor, renewable energy innovator, and K-12 and higher education expert (and that’s just a shortlist). For over 40 years, we’ve been serving our customers, associates, and communities to make dreams possible.
EEO Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-poster.pdf) | EEO Letter (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-Jeffs-Letter.pdf) | EPPA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/Employee-Polygraph-Protection-Act-Poster.pdf) | FMLA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/FMLA-Leave.pdf)
- Nelnet Jobs